The most recent information I have is regarding the following owners and cars:
Ted Legg who used to be secretary of the Carisma owners club believed to live in Spain. His car was 'custard and cream' Reg Q568 NTM. Believed to have been sold.Miguel Casado Villen last address in Madrid - car details unknownTJI 6358 (originally CFD 994T) original owner John Bews of Evesham and later sold to Michael English who has sent me a fascinating photographic record of its time in his ownership. Car sold to someone in Belgium via Total Headturners who resprayed it silver from the original red Robbie Harrison of Hollwood (Ireland) apparently owned a Carisma and may still do so. Car details not known
If anyone can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Jaguar SS 100 - I wish
MAGNUM DIGITAL MAP MAF ENHANCER to 12V Sensors Triumph TR-6 injection EFIE HHO Chip
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Magnum Tuning)
2010 NFL Mock Draft Value Board2010-02-02 07:19:05 by By_Jeremy_Heneghan
February 2, 2010 |
The Senior Bowl is done with and we left with so much more knowledge on Senior prospects going into this coming Aprils NFL Draft.
1. Ndamukong Suh DT, Nebraska- Simply said about his senior year: Dominant.
2. Gerald McCoy DT, Oklahoma- High motor tackle can play in either 3-4 or 4-3.
3. Eric Berry S, Tennessee- Hes made with bits of real Ed Reed, so you know its good (Anchorman reference anyone?).
4. Jimmy Clausen QB, Notre Dame- Out of pro-style offense, but a franchise QB?
5. Sam Bradford QB, Oklahoma- Deadly accurate, but how will shoulder work out?
6. Joe Haden CB, Florida- Top CB, has speed and can be left on an island.
7. Rolando McClain LB, Alabama- Butkus Award winner, intelligent and vocal...
You might also like:
Romain Grosjean can become F1 champion, says Lotus team principal — The Guardian
The Lotus driver did manage podium places last season at Canada, Bahrain and Hungary but they were less memorable than the seven incidents he was involved in, most memorably at Spa, where the spectacular mayhem he created was followed by a ...
Marlon's F1 Dreams Nearing Realization — Manila Bulletin
Marlon Stockinger is looking at his latest achievement as another big step towards his ultimate dream: driving and competing in Formula One. Stockinger is in town after being named one of seven members of the Lotus F1 Team, a rare accolade for young ...
Lewis Hamilton fastest in penultimate day of F1 testing — IBNLive
Felipe Massa had the second best effort in his Ferrari, seven-tenths slower than Hamilton, followed by Adrian Sutil in his return to Force India. Massa provoked a late red flag when his car lost a tire just after he had his fastest spin around the ...